I think of it when i drink a glass of milk

I think of it when i drink a glass of milk

Wednesday, July 7, 2010


This is Mr. Fert..my junior who has been inspiring me so much to start a blog for the past 6 weeks and before I enter my 3rd year of Degree..I have toooooooo! Thank you very much superman, he is Firdaus from Penang and I have to admit that Penang people rock! No doubt about that Fert as you always say too.. Penang is Heaven( both place and food)! Its Heritage day and today I can assure you that many of them would have realizes that they are just so lucky to be part of Penang(trust me). Happy journey back to Umk Fert and hoping to meet you by this Sunday to set up more events and awareness programs.



another hero of mine. LOOK AT HIM! he is so so so ........awhhh...handsome...i have no reason but i just like him...for a fact i don't really go for fair/white looking guys but i some how find Black has its beauty by itself. He is just beyond my explanation...

Two more person I would like to introduce is my sister , Rema


and my friend, Shanjeev.
A part- time motivator, but he succeeded! Managed to at least influence 5 people through his motivation (a rough estimation)

They just have such special  role in my life and they always keep me going and most essentially, they motivate me positively! a GO for anything I suggest or like. This is something I really look forward because being adventures , there is a need for someone to support from the back and not to always de-motivate me and there goes my dreams/ plans for the next 6 months down the drain.

My close friend who will almost take any risk just to save me or keep me out of trouble...the immature, tall, pretty yet dark, so called DOCTOR..but only God knows her future( either as a housewife or a qualified doctor) she always gets the best shouts( note : not shout outs)from me.. and she always needs to be the priority in whatever I do, special one. and bla bla...yes at times I do 'layan' her....but most of the times., sorry lerr....She is none other than...Miss Priyadarsini.....I have to admit.She is special!

No comments:

Post a Comment